Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Family Resources You Can Use - New Links added!

Here are some sites I trust that have a lot of great resources and articles about every aspect of family life.

Covenant Eyes - freedom from porn.

Exodus International - freedom from homosexuality through the power of Jesus Christ.

Focus on the Family - like the name says.

DivorceCare - Site for those who are going through or been through divorce. At NHC we have a DivorceCare ministry to help you survive and thrive.

Got Questions? - Biblical answers to questions, including marriage, divorce, sexuality and much more. In the search box type in your topic, ie. "single" and you'll get their articles and links, too.

HomeWord - Check it out parents!

Revive Our Hearts - Especially for women.

Center for Parent/Youth Understanding - Great site for helping parents understand what's going on in today's youth culture.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I tried to fwd this to my friend and the "Got Questions?" link had a page error. I googled it and this is what I found. Pretty certain it's the right link. http://www.gotquestions.org/

    ReplyDelete