At the end of our Block Party Sunday night I was locking up the building as almost everyone had departed to see the fireworks. As I walked away from the front doors a lady walked up asking if she could use the restroom. "Of course you can." And I unlocked the door for her.
She said she was OK because she was a "local". I told her it didn't make any difference to us where she was from. We were glad she came out and we were happy to have her, and that we treated everyone the same, locals or vacationers.
With a smile she said, "You all are different than most!"
I hope so. If Jesus lives within you there is a difference.
Thanks to all of you "different than most" NHCers who came out and served the community Sunday night.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment