It's Tuesday and I've already got it down through "be". SWEET!
The kids know it too! :) LOVING this.
" Can we do it? Yes, we can." Bob the Builder
In our reading on day 6 there is a quote from " The Four Loves " by CS Lewis. The Kill Devil Hill library has an AC oh him reading this work. I believe it is the only time his voice was recorded. It goes well with our readings.
It's Tuesday and I've already got it down through "be". SWEET!
ReplyDeleteThe kids know it too! :) LOVING this.
ReplyDelete" Can we do it? Yes, we can." Bob the Builder
ReplyDeleteIn our reading on day 6 there is a quote from
ReplyDelete" The Four Loves " by CS Lewis. The Kill Devil Hill library has an AC oh him reading this work. I believe it is the only time his voice was recorded. It goes well with our readings.