Lord willin', we plan to be at Disney World that day! What a vacation that would end up being, huh? I, and I have every reason to believe that the other 3 adults who will go with me to Disney, also live in the Light, like Buddy, so we'll welcome the event, even if it is before we get to leave for Florida! Am I cynical to think it probably WON'T be that date, just because that would seem to substantiate this group's claim? Or am I overthinking it? Because then it would be ME that was right, and that's probably not going to happen either! HHmm.... better get back to my purpose and stop thinking about it. :)
Well, it is evident to me that none of you have driven,in Philly on I 95. There is a "count - down ", flashing bulletin board, every few miles as well on the approaches to the Walt Whitman, Ben Franklin and Tacony bridges. jsyk! So, if I am near that area on " The- Date" I just may visit the graves of my deceased relatives; who knows what I may get to see; just saying!
That would be quite a birthday present for Jackson. Good post, Buddy.
ReplyDeletePS: My verification word to type for this to post was "unsin". Had to come back and add that in. :)
Lord willin', we plan to be at Disney World that day! What a vacation that would end up being, huh?
ReplyDeleteI, and I have every reason to believe that the other 3 adults who will go with me to Disney, also live in the Light, like Buddy, so we'll welcome the event, even if it is before we get to leave for Florida!
Am I cynical to think it probably WON'T be that date, just because that would seem to substantiate this group's claim? Or am I overthinking it? Because then it would be ME that was right, and that's probably not going to happen either! HHmm.... better get back to my purpose and stop thinking about it. :)
Well, it is evident to me that none of you have driven,in Philly on I 95. There is a "count - down ", flashing bulletin board, every few miles as well on the approaches to the Walt Whitman, Ben Franklin and Tacony bridges. jsyk! So, if I am near that area on " The- Date" I just may visit the graves of my deceased relatives; who knows what I may get to see; just saying!
ReplyDelete