Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Feedback May 15 Missions Fair

Today the focus of our worship and teaching was on being willing to take the risks to go and be where and what God wants us.

Josh McKenney and Tammy Stump shared their calling and passion for living missions, not just talking about them.

So, what did God challenge you to do at our Missions Fair?

2 comments:

  1. This was one of the best services ever. The message, music, and interviews were all great. I feel challenged to get outside of my comfort zones (nursery and the kitchen), and to start volunteering with Pathways. Interacting with young people from other countries and cultures will be new for me, and I'm anxious to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It occurred to me that Impact OBX would be a mini-version of some of the Disaster Relief training we've been on, on a smaller scale and for individuals who haven't been able to make repairs and clean-ups for themselves. I committed to help with this mission this summer. Might as well start here, in my Jerusalem!

    ReplyDelete