Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Feedback October 18

Today was our annual Ministry Fair at NHC on a dreary fall day. Glen Sartain flew in to speak to us about "where we fit in".

What went on today that God used to bring you closer to Him and to His purpose for your life in serving Him by serving others?

5 comments:

  1. I cried like a baby during the first gathering as our partners walked across the front with their signs. I cried with joy for partners discovering where they fit in the body of Christ and using their SHAPE to serve. I cried for the believers that sit in NHC every week but haven't yet taken the step to become a partner or to get plugged into ministry. They are missing the joy that fulfilling God's purpose in your life brings.

    Glen preached a great sermon (and I'm not just saying that because we are facebook friends).

    Rick obviously missed preaching by the length of the announcements ;)

    Nate was playing the bass. Ask him about his blister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen mentioned "gift envy" today. Watch for that to be developed further in next Sunday's message in the series "The Journey".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like what Glenn said about "There is no one gift that everyone is supposed to have". I will be using that in my DMM class. Thanks Glenn, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also cried like a baby during the Ministry Sign Song. It was super powerful. Surely tears of joy to see what a great church family we have. The message was just what I needed to hear too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We were out of town and missed seeing Glen and experiencing the ministry fair. Looking forward to the Podcast when it comes up.

    ReplyDelete