Week 2 of FAMILY. Accept God's Design for Family.
Kids Zone. What was happening there? Someone tell us?
Did you meet someone for the first time at NHC?
New song from the MP 13 Band: How Great Is Our God.
Let's set a record for posters this week!
And check the previous post for the family resouces linked there.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
was home w/ sickies yesterday and would love to "hear" what I missed.
ReplyDeletepodcast should be up tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying harder than ever during this series that it will change people's lives. It's already changing mine.
Thanks! I am really looking forward to hearing this one and being back for the next. I too am excited and in prayer @ this very important series and thankful for Rick!!
ReplyDeleteThis series so far is just wonderful and full of information that many of us as young families are eager to learn. Information that everyone should know and hear. Looking forward to Sunday for part 2 of week 2. :)
ReplyDelete