When it's "I" not "Us". God does have words for singles.
How did the songs today minister to you?
A great Memorial Day weekend crowd! It's great to see our summer guests return.
Someone ministered to you today. Tell us about it.
And what a great day at the picnic! Thanks to Brenda Ziegler and her team for a job well done!
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
The nursery staff loved on my baby! It is very nice knowing that he is in such a safe, loving place while I worship. The pager system puts me at ease because I know they will page me if lilman needs me.
ReplyDeleteThe picnic was awesome. So great to see our big family having fun together. Adults loving on other people's kids and enjoying time together. The food was awesome too! We should do it for Labor Day too!
ReplyDeleteWe have another picnic scheduled for Sept.
ReplyDeleteAs a single, I found the teaching very helpful in regard to finding contentment in my curremt circumstances. I have lots to think about...am I so comfortable because I'm called to be single and was out of God's will in marriage? ...or am I comfortable now because of the disappointment of two failed marriages? I know one thing, for sure. I have lots more time to glorify God through service through my NHC ministries and from "giving away my passion" for landscaping in 2010. Do you know anyone "in need of help" with gardening?
ReplyDelete