Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate Pastor Rick's and Gail's 20 year anniversary with NHC this morning! In case you missed it, we surprised them both during our gatherings with a few gifts (the the mini surfboard above) and an opportunity for everyone to enjoy some cake and fellowship between gatherings.
If you did miss it, or even if you were there, feel free to leave a comment here and let the rest of us know how God has used Rick and/or Gail to be a blessing in your life.
I was sad to miss the celebration (flu/pneumonia!) but have been blessed by both Rick & Gail for the past 3+ years. Gail was my first connection group leader who encouraged me to start my own group(believe me, I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for her encouragement). We now are 2 groups and counting, growing God's Kingdom. I've met my most special sisters of my life in these groups and it all started b/c of Gail's vision. I continue to learn from Rick's messages and am just so blessed to have my NHC family.
ReplyDelete