Before you can appreciate and support the "how" you have to grasp the "why". This series is about vision and today got us started.
Our youth will arrive this evening around 6PM from Winterfest.
Remember to pray for Larry Czernik, recovering from his knee surgery this morning, and for Tom and Joanne Adams and their trip this week to India.
The offering teller team says to remind everyone it's 2011. Lots of 2010's on today's checks!
If you're late next Sunday you'll miss the first part of the message. A word to the habitual tardy!
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
I went back and listened to the message on the podcast since I was out of town on the winterfest trip.
ReplyDeleteIt is sad when I attend a church that has no vision or speak with staff from churches where their church has no vision either.
I'm glad their is a reason and method to what we do at NHC.