Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Online Giving Now a Reality!

If you're like me, the only checks I personally write each month are my tithe checks to NHC. Most of our regular payments - mortgage, electricity, insurance, etc. at home is done through automatic bank withdrawals. For Gail and I it just makes life simpler.

So I'm excited that now at NHC I can give my tithes and offerings automatically without writing a check or remembering to bring it (or cash) to church.

Through Lifeway, the Southern Baptist publishing house, we are now doing online giving. It's safe, simple and convenient. You can use a debit card, a credit card (not our recommendation) or register to have your giving regularly deducted from your checking or savings account. You can set it up to be a regular (weekly, monthly, quarterly) method of giving. Or you can go in each time you give and tell it how much.

You'll be receiving an email (if you're on our data base) about this new feature, which will include instructions and Q and A about how it all works.

Want to get started right now? Here's the link to get started.

And of course, if you prefer, you can continue to give as you have been, using checks or cash and our envelopes on Sundays.

Rick

1 comment:

  1. We forgot our checkbook Sunday so this was a great was to worship God with our tithe.
    The setting up of our "account" was very easy to do. We look forward to using this new way of giving.

    ReplyDelete