Great service. I'm an Assembly of God pastor from NYC and thoroughly enjoyed worship and hearing the Anonbys. Thanks!Nik AdwalpalkerBronx, NY
We are on vacation. We found you on the internet. We read your beliefs. You believe what the Bible says. That is why we chose to attend your church.Christopher and Rhonda StoneLancaster, OH
I'm a pastor in Los Angeles. Loved the service. You guys were VERY intentional in your communication. Loved your missional focus (lifeguards, backpacks, missions). I was very encouraged. Thanks!Darren AdwalpalkerLawndale, CA
Great service. I'm an Assembly of God pastor from NYC and thoroughly enjoyed worship and hearing the Anonbys. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNik Adwalpalker
Bronx, NY
We are on vacation. We found you on the internet. We read your beliefs. You believe what the Bible says. That is why we chose to attend your church.
ReplyDeleteChristopher and Rhonda Stone
Lancaster, OH
I'm a pastor in Los Angeles. Loved the service. You guys were VERY intentional in your communication. Loved your missional focus (lifeguards, backpacks, missions). I was very encouraged. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDarren Adwalpalker
Lawndale, CA