Monday, October 17, 2011

Women's Overflow Conference Feedback

Post a comment (click on "comments" below) and tell us about the conference, ladies.

3 comments:

  1. I was only able to attend Friday and it left me wanting more. Autumn was a ball of fire and I loved listening to her. I'm looking forward to following her as her ministry grows. Thanks to all who put in hard work to make the conference happen. I hope that we can do more in the future. It was just nice to be surrounded by a room full of women eager to learn from each other. I love when a pain isn't wasted and is used for His glory. Thank you to the men who took time to serve us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esther Faith; her name says it all; she provided us with joyful and uplifting worship. Tammy, her vision humbles me. She is clearly focused on the vision God has given her and is " blind" to all that would cause her to stumble away from that vision. Extraordinary job Womens Team! Thank you so much for your vision and for all the work you did to bring this to our NHC ladies. PS. Men, thank you for serving us so well. Great day in deed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe our group did some growing this weekend, spiritually and relationally. Women who don't usually have the opportunity to get to know each other had some relaxing time to do that. The focus was on growing, stretching our comfort zones and being available for God's purposes, and the speakers couldn't have been more on target as they shared their stories. Thanks, NHC, for giving us this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete