I took my boys to see it, not having read any reviews. I thought it was a flick about firefighters. I was so glad they got to see it, because it isn't often that they see models of couples working through the tough times to make the marriage last. We live in a 'disposable' society, where if something doesn't fit you any more, whether it's clothing, a job, a gadget, or a relationship, you just cut your losses and walk away. I think the movie helped bring some other issues, such as unhealthy addictions to the forefront as well.
I took my boys to see it, not having read any reviews. I thought it was a flick about firefighters. I was so glad they got to see it, because it isn't often that they see models of couples working through the tough times to make the marriage last. We live in a 'disposable' society, where if something doesn't fit you any more, whether it's clothing, a job, a gadget, or a relationship, you just cut your losses and walk away. I think the movie helped bring some other issues, such as unhealthy addictions to the forefront as well.
ReplyDelete