Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Feedback March 1

Have you ever been surprised by God?

Whether it was in a song, a conversation, a ministry opportunity or from today's message, what did you come away with today?

2 comments:

  1. I found Mo, by the way--atop the glass display case. Smaller than I thought he'd be!

    The service today was seamless from beginning to end. The message encouraged me to listen for God's voice everywhere because the messenger comes in many forms. It's not to wonder IF I'll be chosen, but rather WHAT will I be chosen FOR? I'm wondering if I use my internal caller ID (love that mental picture)and didn't realize it?! And the music choices were so right on! Great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the part that stood out to me the most was talking about being comfortable in my life and thinking everything was just right when God shook things up a bit (or a lot). Looking back, it was a wonderful thing God did to shake my life up. It wasn't easy to see at the time but God put me right where I was supposed to be at the right time to hear him say Rebecca, Rebecca!:)

    ReplyDelete