
I felt that God was calling me to care for the least of these. I knew when I opened my home for abandoned and orphaned babies, that I would be caring for a very specific group of children. Despite my assumed preparation, I had not fully grasped the meaning of the least of these. I did not comprehend that I would care for children that had received rejection from every human being with whom they had come in contact.
Stacy Smith is part of our global team at NHC. Her new book about her mission in Quito, Ecuador can be ordered through her parents who tell us "If you know of anyone that wants to buy the book, it is better to get it from us. It is $1 cheaper for shipping and Stacey gets all the money for the book since she doesn't have to share it with Amazon."
The address is:
Sharon Smith
P. O. Box 191
Springfield, MO 65801
Email Sharon at sharboon@yahoo.com for pricing info.
It is also available through Amazon or can be found here: Target online
The address is:
Sharon Smith
P. O. Box 191
Springfield, MO 65801
Email Sharon at sharboon@yahoo.com for pricing info.
It is also available through Amazon or can be found here: Target online
No comments:
Post a Comment