Obedience. Before Moses could expect the people to follow him, he had to follow Yahweh by dealing with an unresolved act of disobedience.
Whether it was in a song, a conversation, a ministry opportunity or from today's message, what did you come away with today?
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
We attended the 2nd gathering. I was blessed by our awesome nursery team. I know there were 8 infants in the nursery (two were ours). It's not an easy task to keep 8 babies happy and see to their needs. It looked like there were several in the toddler room.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful that God has blessed NHC with ladies who love babies and want to have an impact in the lives of those little ones and the lives of the parents. We have the best nursery team around!
The sermon was an excellent reminder of obedience to God. I use the obedience definition often with Ty. I think perhaps dad needed the reminder yesterday. Sometimes I tend to not obey when I'm supposed to and sometimes I don't obey with a happy heart. I'm really liking the Moses series and look forward to going back and listening to the podcasts.