If you read this earlier, or are reading it now for the first time, please be in prayer for this family. Today is their baby boy's worst day yet and it sounds very grim.
Are you going through a tough time in life?
The last week I've been following the story of a baby in critical condition due to a heart condition. His mom has a blog (sound familiar?) and does a wonderful job not only updating, but writing from her heart.
So I encourage and challenge you to read this post. I found it most amazing; especially from a woman so young; especially from a mother seeing her baby boy teeter between life and death.
Her strength of faith will speak into your heart.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
this mother is an online friend of Tricia and I, and we've been praying for she and Stellan for a while now. She actually was praying for us long before she ever knew her baby was in trouble.
ReplyDelete