Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Online Devotional for those aged 20-40

Check this out. It's new from the folks at Our Daily Bread, and called Our Daily Journal. It will be linked on our blog site with other online devotionals we encourage you to use.

Here's there "welcome" statement...Grab a cup of your favorite coffee or tea blend and spend a few moments reading today's devotional post. You'll find our bloggers speak to real-life issues—relationship struggles, raising kids, serving and lifting others up, pursuing holiness while living in an unholy world—all written from a biblical perspective. ODJ is an online community of people from around the world who are seeking a deeper faith in Jesus. You'll enjoy interacting with them and our diverse group of international authors/bloggers. Again, welcome to the community.

If you try it, tell us what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Man! I missed the age cut off by two years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, unlike Andy, I fall perfectly into the age range for this devotional site. *smile*

    In all seriousness, I read today's post and thought it was applicable enough that I was interested in reading more. So, I went up to a tab at the top of the page and clicked on the first "topic" that I thought might have something interesting.

    The first devotion that popped up was so incredibly dead-on for some "stuff" that I've got going on in my life. I was absolutely "God-slapped." (You know those moments when God speaks so clearly to an event in your life that you feel like He's just slapped you to get your attention? Yep, that was it.)

    Thanks for the link...I'll definitely be checking in frequently.

    ReplyDelete