Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Irene Aftermath Service and News

As I hear of NHCers in need of help in the aftermath of the storm I will post their info here. I'll also update with news that you can pass on to friends and neighbors of resources available.

This is a great opportunity to put 1 Jn. 3 into practice. Here are opportunities for our Connection Groups to "do church".

David Brinkman lives 2912 Bay Drive, KDH is in need of help with clean up. Dave's health limits what he can do. 441-8681.

Tillie and Rachel Zuhars attend NHC and youth. Their home on W. Kitty Hawk Rd (across from the Police Station) was flooded and they have lost pretty much everything. They need help with clean up and will need furnishings, etc.

Monday Morning:
Josh McKenney reports that free water and ice is available in front of Wal-Mart while it lasts.

Tuesday Morning:
Power has been restored at NHC. Lots to do to get it up and ready for Sunday. Phone system, however is currently down.

No comments:

Post a Comment