Sam did a phenomenal job telling the story of Jesus! I know he put a lot of time and thought into preparing for today. I love leading worship with a packed house and can't wait for summer!
Praying tonight for our guests and maybe even a few regular attenders who need a relationship with Jesus.
I knew the numbers were up there when I had to make a run to the copier to make more outlines! Sam is such an outstanding storyteller and so inspirational. I'm so looking forward the the rest of the stories in the series. God speaks to me through each one. Resurrection Sunday was a special event at NHC! Thanks to all who served!
Sam did a phenomenal job telling the story of Jesus! I know he put a lot of time and thought into preparing for today. I love leading worship with a packed house and can't wait for summer!
ReplyDeletePraying tonight for our guests and maybe even a few regular attenders who need a relationship with Jesus.
I knew the numbers were up there when I had to make a run to the copier to make more outlines! Sam is such an outstanding storyteller and so inspirational. I'm so looking forward the the rest of the stories in the series. God speaks to me through each one. Resurrection Sunday was a special event at NHC! Thanks to all who served!
ReplyDelete