I thought it was clever, attention getting and a great story that lots of us can relate to. I loved all the pictures and songs. God has been screaming about his grace to me this week. Through Sunday, Beth Moore and our connection group study, Crazy Love. What a week. Thanks for sharing, Steve! Cowabunga!
I discovered that Steve and I may have been at Norview Baptist Church at the same time during elementary school. It's where I was baptized the first time. Small world and getting smaller!
I thought it was clever, attention getting and a great story that lots of us can relate to. I loved all the pictures and songs. God has been screaming about his grace to me this week. Through Sunday, Beth Moore and our connection group study, Crazy Love. What a week. Thanks for sharing, Steve! Cowabunga!
ReplyDeleteI discovered that Steve and I may have been at Norview Baptist Church at the same time during elementary school. It's where I was baptized the first time. Small world and getting smaller!
ReplyDelete