Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Alex who was lost and now is found in Nepal


Howdy,
Here is a picture of Alex. I had given him one of my tshirts, so no you can't buy NC tshirts in Nepal.

He is the sweetest young man and really has a heart for the Lord. Today i was laying in my room cause I am sick along with a lot of other kids, and he came in my room and said can I pray for you? So I said ok, he came and sat on my bed and laid his hand on my forehead and started praying in Nepali. You would never know 5 days ago he was living on the streets huffing glue. What a blessing this has been for me to be around him.

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. For those who've been following Tammy's story of Biswas, Tammy now knows why God sent her back to Nepal earlier than originally planned. It wasn't to help find Biswas (who has returned home-Praise God!), but for God to use her for Alex. The plan is always grander than we can imagine!

    ReplyDelete