Some interesting comments given to me after the services... "I've been going to church for 80 years (that's what he said) and today I heard and learned things I never knew." [That thrills the teacher in me.]
"Thanks for praying for the Howes [couple who drowned Friday]. They are friends of ours. They're in our Sunday School class, do Divorce Care in our church and were wonderful Christians who are now with the Lord together."
"The messages last week and today are the two most important lessons we need to learn as believers."
It's great to be in a church where God is working in hearts.
Some interesting comments given to me after the services...
ReplyDelete"I've been going to church for 80 years (that's what he said) and today I heard and learned things I never knew." [That thrills the teacher in me.]
"Thanks for praying for the Howes [couple who drowned Friday]. They are friends of ours. They're in our Sunday School class, do Divorce Care in our church and were wonderful Christians who are now with the Lord together."
"The messages last week and today are the two most important lessons we need to learn as believers."
It's great to be in a church where God is working in hearts.