Ministry should happen whenever the family of God gathers. If you were at either of our gatherings this morning you ministered, were ministered to, or hopefully both.
What did God use Sunday to teach, convict or encourage you in your journey?
Don't forget that next Sunday we'll only have one gathering at 11:00 due to the OBX Marathon.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
Gluttony? I know the picture that brings to my mind, and I have never felt convicted when I think of that word. But... self-control, that's different. Do I take in more calories in a day, or a year, than I manage to burn? Clearly, I do. From the person who has said, "Eat dessert first. Jesus might come back in a few minutes!" I now add: Yes, He might. And He will take me with Him, because I put my faith ONLY in Him to allow me entrance into Heaven. But when He comes He will be most pleased to find me exhibiting love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. So from now on, this thought will be in the forefront of my mind. Thanks for a new outlook, and a changed life. I get it.
ReplyDeleteI was ministered to by the hospitality team. I was running low on steam yesterday battling fatigue and sinus problems. The coffee hit the spot!!
ReplyDelete