Our annual Thanksgiving Worship Gathering is a community event. Feel free to use the poster below to invite your unchurched friends and neighbors. Bring nonperishable food items to donate to the local Beach Food Pantry.
Were you there? If so, post your feedback below.
So looking forward to this!! If asked, yes there is childcare for Nursery- 7 years of age if needed.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful to God for all who ministered to parents last night by caring for their children during the gathering!
ReplyDeleteI hate to over-use the word "awesome" but it's all I can think of to describe being with NHC family last night, worshipping our one God and enjoying one another's company. Thanks, MP13 Band for being our lead-worshippers! Today's meal was great, but last night was "thanksgiving."
ReplyDeleteNot that I don't always enjoy our corporate worship gatherings, but I had more fun last night than I've had in a long time worshipping with my church family. I can't wait for our Christmas Concert!!!
ReplyDeleteI wish we did these more often
ReplyDeleteI am so delighted that the thanksgiving concert went so well since it was a new format. I know that God was smiling on my trip to South Carolina to be with my aging parents, but I couldn't help but wish I'd been in the middle of it all at NHC as well!
ReplyDelete