Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Feedback November 21

God's love is never-ending for us, and his desire is for our love to copy His for others. Lots of us were challenged to love others who may not be so lovable.

Chris Jolly encased in plexiglass. Where's the love in that?

Just so you know, NHC have at least 124 shoeboxes to Operation Christmas Child.

Remember to pray for Tommy Drake.

Share with the rest of us how today's worship was used by God in your life.

2 comments:

  1. Actually the expanded shield is love in the form of plexiglass. Love for the rest of the band as the stage volume has dropped considerably, love for the sound techs, as they now have real control of the mix and overall volume of the band, and love for the congregation. who maybe now can actually hear themselves sing.
    It's love for the drummers too. Now we can play our hearts out without worrying about all of the above! Plus it looks cool! I hear Rich wants one now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, I visited the church yesterday at the later service with 2 friends. We sat in the front row to the right of the stage. I enjoyed the teaching from yesterday and how it applies to my life. I also want to tell you the praise and worship and the music were fantastic. I only knew one of the songs but the worship of God was very powerful. Thank you.

    I also wanted to tell you that Mike, the greeter made us feel welcomed. And it was neat to meet Cindy in the hospitality area. She was very helpful; she even washed out the travel coffee mug I bought and filled it with coffee!

    Please let your church staff, volunteers and members know how much we appreciated our time there with you. God bless you and the ministries to which He has called you!

    Raphael

    ReplyDelete