Perhaps you visited our 40 Days blogs during 40 Days of Prayer and 40 Days of Purpose. Maybe not. But many asked that we continue the opportunity to use blogging to share within our church family what God is doing in our lives, community, families, groups, ministries and mission outreach.
We want to hear from you in comments. This is a place to share your victories and struggles. Learn something today in your quiet time with God? Share it here. Let us learn, too! Unlike my personal blog, this space is totally about NHC and for NHC. If I can coax others to post (which I'll try to do), you'll hear from a variety of writers within our congregation.
We'll keep this blog within the church, so don't feel like the "whole world" is reading. They're not. Just family. It will also be another avenue for getting out the word, whatever that may be, about things happening within the NHC family.
If you have your own blog, let us know here. As they come in your blog will be linked here.
If something needs editing, it will be edited, but there will be a high level of freedom of expression here, as long as it maintains a godly, Christ-honoring tone.
Bookmark the blog address. Check in regularly. If you're new to the whole blogging thing, don't be intimidated by it. It's not hard to figure out, and there are enough of us around who are regular bloggers that we can lend you a hand if you have a quesiton.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
What a wonderful idea for a blog site! I cannot wait to see what is to come.
ReplyDeleteEven while offering a time for praises last night at F1rst Wednesday, I didn't stand up...center of attention is not a place I generally like to be.
ReplyDeleteBut I would like to offer a praise now...I am so thankful for finding our new church family this past year! Leaving our "old" church was one of the hardest things to do, but we felt God's pull in a different direction and we (Chad included) are so blessed that the direction was towards Nags Head Church.
I'm so excited about the new series on the life of Moses. I went and bought a new notebook, because I know my partially used one will never hold the treasures God is going to reveal to us through you.
ReplyDelete