
If you attended the seminar, please comment below and give us some feedback. We want to continue to bring these kinds of opportunities.
On Saturday, April 25th, the Outer Banks Youth Ministry Network is sponsoring a parenting seminar at Nags Head Church. The seminar is from 8:45am until 1pm. Cost is $15, spouse can attend free but there is a $5 charge for a second workbook if a couple chooses not to share.
Herb Owen was Andy's childrens' pastor when Andy was a kid and as cute as a button. Herb has worked with families and children for over 30 years now.
NHC we can use your help. If you no longer have children in the home but would be willing to provide free babysitting for parents please contact Andy and let him know.
This seminar is for parents of infants through teenagers. A great seminar for expecting parents to participate in and for anyone who works with children or teenagers.
Herb is a great resource, and we're fortunate to have him come back. He did this for us 3 or 4 years ago (in the old building) and it was excellent!
ReplyDeleteParents - don't miss this!!
We attended the seminar and didn't even have children but attended because we had influence in the lives of children and teens.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the refresher now that God has blessed us with young 'uns
Registration is open.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.obxymn.com
Jeff and I just registered online. As new christians and new parents the timing is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteMike and I have registered together! I did this in the "old building", but cannot begin to tell you how blessed I am to do it this time with my Husband. Thank you God!!!!
ReplyDeleteI sort of remember doing this in the old building but was a new partner at the time - Once I saw the workbook yesterday it all came back to me. The material was not new, and the principles are ones I try to put into practice daily but the kicker for me was "how am I doing?" there is a big chart on one of the pages in the book that I will be using as a guide to check myself in those areas. I am more than sure that I have homework to do. Thanks to Herb and Marilyn for these great tools and for sharing.
ReplyDelete