Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sunday Feedback Easter!

Wow!

The Resurrection is the ultimate proof that Jesus is who He claimed to be. Who would die for a lie? And because He overcame we can, too.

Whether it was in a song, a conversation, a ministry opportunity or from today's message, what did you come away with today?

Thanks to everyone who put in the extra effort to make Easter at NHC so truly amazing. Thanks especially to God for giving us the vision and empowering us to share with so many.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make this a great Easter Sunday! You folks are the BEST!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. our "volunteers" are the best in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our partners who did ministry yesterday by serving other are the best in the universe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was WONDERFUL! What a great week of wonderful messages. I learned a lot that I didn't know before (as usual). Thanks to all who helped behind the scenes and those on the front line. The music was incredible. We got there early to be sure we could sit in front of the choir and it was incredible!!! Lots of energy in that room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mentioned on Friday's entry that this was my first Easter in NHC. I just have to share my overall experience and the impact these 3 days have had on me. Good Friday's service left me with such a burden for the price Jesus paid for my sin. On the way home I decided to fast as long as He was "in the grave"--no TV, only reading God's Word (the Gospels), concentrating on preparations for my ministries (Hospitality and landscaping)and praying for the salvation of my children and others. I felt especially close to Him during that time. I celebrated the Resurrection at 6:30 AM with coffee and a doughnut with my church family. The Easter service message was empowering and served to give me new resolve to overcome fear and let God take control of my life. Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make my first NHC Easter the most memorable ever.

    ReplyDelete