Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Friday Feedback

Although Christ's sacrifice is something we should consider every day, Good Friday is an extra special time to focus on the Cross and all that He has done for us.

Whether it was in a song, a conversation, a ministry opportunity or the message/story, what did you come away with from the Good Friday worship gathering?

4 comments:

  1. We couldn't make it due to family illness but word on the street (facebook) is that the gathering was "very powerful".

    ReplyDelete
  2. It surely was. Very moving. I honestly couldn't speak until I got home. I left with a strong sense of what Christ went through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first Easter at NHC and on the OBX since moving here 4 years ago. I'm usually in Virginia Beach or South Carolina with family. I have never felt as connected to the Easter events as I have this year. Last night's service felt more like a drama in which I had an active role. I was made aware of a lot of the story that I had overlooked. I'm so looking forward to the continuation of the story. P.S. Even though I didn't have family with me, I was pleased and proud to be surrounded by eight of my connection group sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One really old timer (at NHC) told me that Friday night was "the best ever". He said he could "feel it".

    ReplyDelete