The journey can and often is a roller coaster ride of highs and lows. God never intended us to go on the journey alone. Our worship is fed by the depth of our belief. At our lowest points are when God is able to show us His greatness most clearly.
Whether it was in a song, a conversation, a ministry opportunity or from today's message, what did you come away with today?
And just in case you wanted to see that video again, here it is!
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
lots of people and energy in both gatherings this week! Praying people will step up to the Kid's Church invite!
ReplyDeleteI was celebrating 40 days of being smokefree! I chose 40 days as my benchmark to say to myself I can do it! I don't think I could have done it with out the help of My savior, and the thoughts and prayers of my NHC church family. I am very humbled by the help of my family, and am very appreciative of Molly. She is my inspiration and support in this effort. I have seen highs and lows just as in the roller coaster ride Rick spoke about this past Sunday. But by placing my trust in God, and trying to live a christ like life, I feel he walks with me in my struggles and supports me in my quest to uplift him.
ReplyDeleteThere were so many truisms about the value of being in relationship with God and our church family. As a single woman, I look forward to the time I spend with my church friends--it helps to ward off feelings of loneliness. Recently, travel and illness have kept me separated from my sisters in Christ. Serving on Hospitality with Cindy on Sunday morning and having movie night and tacos tonight with my awesome Connection Group has filled me up and rekindled my spirit. Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
ReplyDelete@barbara kay movie night? Tacos? I don't recall an invitation. ;)
ReplyDelete