Thursday, June 4, 2009

F1RST Wednesday Feedback June 09

The last F1RST Wednesday until September (and yes, we have every intention of bringing it back!). We heard about the "under construction" Kid's Zone upstairs and were challenged to get on board with helping to expand our ability to reach children and families to discover life in Christ!

Whether is was a song, communion, fellowship, the message, the prayer walk or something else, tell us about your worship experience this month!

3 comments:

  1. As I went upstairs to pray I only had one prayer request on my mind. But as I began to pray and move about the room I must have written down a half dozen or so different ways I hope our new Kid Zone will reach children and their families to discover life in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stood amazed and praising God, as I was in the Kidmo/Admin area serving with Tricia. Wow, what God has done in a year - miracles indeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought this was our best FW yet! Good attendance, great worship, excellent message, and the prayer walk was very impacting. Looking forward to evaluating and starting back up in September!

    ReplyDelete