Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Feedback June 14

Carnality Vs. Holiness.
Leadership lessons.
Strike the Rock. God came down and took the place of a servant.
Awesome baptism video and song!
Progress upstairs in the new Kid Zone!

Chances are God used something - a song; a thought; an opportunity to serve; someone you met for the first time - to make Sunday the great day it is at NHC. Share it with us!

5 comments:

  1. Great day!

    After worship our ministry team leaders had lunch and met for some leadership strategy stuff. Very good and productive time.

    I'm meeting with the Parent Pod at the beach this evening to talk about "purpose".

    One unusual thing happened today. I developed a headache between the first and second gatherings and had it throughout the rest of the morning. I even felt like I wanted to take a nap during my sermon. I know, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first must say that the baptism video and song earned an "awesome"! Good job, Nathan, on the production and accompaniment.

    I attended the early service for a change and saw life in church from a different perspective--sort of. Not too different except that there were more distractions from late arrivers. Glad I sat near the front so I was as distrated. And glad I got the non-headache version of the sermon. It was right ON and my lingering issues of the flesh jumped right out. Thanks in advance to my sisters in Christ who I know will help me get through the muck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The baptism video was really great. Hopefully there were people watching it who will now realize that they need to take that same step for themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was just what I needed to hear. This past week I have been fighting the flesh in thoughts. God is so good to remind me that there is always the battle, but we can not get locked into those thoughts, or whatever the battle of the week is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. was exciting to hear the first gathering clap with enthusiasm when we talked about the Kid's Zone getting framed!

    ReplyDelete