Friday, June 26, 2009

Is blogging a waste of time?

You probably don't think so because you're reading this! But some don't see the opportunity the internet provides to fulfill your mission and share Christ with others.

One of Nathan's blog readers entered this comment.

Hey Nate....I've been following for a long while and I also have CF and a 14 month old little girl. I just starting a blog of my own to document my journey as a reborn Christian. I just wanted to say thank you for having the Lord so deeply rooted into your life. If I hadn't been following for so long, I may never have realized how much I needed God. You and your family have been such an amazing inspiration. Thank you for helping to save my life.

One of the values of NHC is being contemporary without compromising our mission and message. Blogs, Facebook, Twitter and who knows what's next offer us new ways to tell others about a loving God and Savior. So when the opportunity arises, use it for His glory.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't tweeter yet but I do twitter.
    It's great that the internet can be used by God as a way to get the good news of the life changing message of the love of Jesus Christ around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's just like anything else... if it becomes something that takes up too much of your time and attention, away from the plans God has for you that day, it's not a good thing. But, in itself, I definitely think some good news has been and can be shared online between people who wouldn't connect otherwise.

    ReplyDelete