Sunday gatherings are times when God shows Himself to us in many different ways. It could be through a song, a scripture, a conversation with a fellow believer, a thought presented in the message, an act of service.
What did God reveal to you today and what made this Lord's day special as we joined together for worship?
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
I'll go first.
ReplyDeleteTwo comments from NHCers were encouraging. Both were in response to the recent decisions our leadership and staff have made about how to handle our budget deficits.
I was humbled by the comments and strengthened by them. Thanks!
Having all the members stand and look at one another today while acknowledging we are all contributing to one another, either good or bad, was very powerful to me. Gave me a very real sense of responsibility. I hope to contribute good.
ReplyDeletePaula Farah
Paula,
ReplyDeleteYou do.
Just so ya know.
:)
I love it when Silvie sings.
ReplyDeleteafter our last song, i thought "boy, NHC can rock!" you would never have thought we were a baptist church the way we took that last song. you know me, i was doing all i could not to break it all out.
ReplyDeletenow thats how to do church!