Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday Feedback August 2

Today we began a new series on holiness.
A new song "What do I know of Holy".
A lot of Amber Elwood's prints were picked up.
Ministry going on everywhere!

Was there something that you came away with that drew you closer to Christ and His body?

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the tag-team teaching, and always enjoy hearing Matt's take on things. Thanisha and Bonnie rocked the new song! I'm looking forward to the transition to our personal holiness next Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was touched by the message today, I think, as Nate said, the tag-team approach was neat. But the songs were really great, I saw people dancing and singing in every row. How alive for Christ NHC was!

    Thanks to God for opening my eyes to see such a sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tag team sermon is great for those with ADD. It's like getting commercial breaks!
    The message was great and I look forward to the remaining sermons in the series.
    It really looked to me like the church was a blessing to Amber yesterday. Her art work is great and I'm sure yesterday will help her as she goes back to college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was telling a friend today that it was so cool to attend a church where you couldn't WAIT for Sunday to roll around.
    The sermon was great, because we're so impersonal in most of our relationships, that sometimes we forget to stand in awe of God's holiness. And we think we're so loveable that God just winks at our sins. This was a great pointer to the fact that there's nothing cute about our sin, and were it not for Christ's death in our place, God would not be able to allow us into his holy presence.

    ReplyDelete