Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kids' Zone Cleaned Up


The young moms' Connection group got together during their weekly meeting last night and cleaned up the Kids' Zone! They swiffered the walls, vacuumed, cleaned windows, moved stuff, hauled trash, and mopped floors. The place looks fantastic!! What a great idea for a Connection group to get together and do some ministry together. They stuck to ministry rule #1 - "Never do ministry alone."

Here are some pictures from the fun they had cleaning up and getting the space ready for children to learn about a relationship with God through Jesus Christ:



6 comments:

  1. Never get between a mom and her swiffer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or 9 mom's and their swiffers! It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I can hardly wait to see the Zone! What a blessing NHC is to so many, none more so than to my sweet NC family.....as they are to NHC, as well.
    Praise an awesome God for NHC....for all of those making the Kids' Zone happen!
    Mom/Gramma---to the Meyers family

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just took a walk around up there and it is looking good! The kids and staff are going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, girls! It looks awesome! The kids can't wait to get up there and mess it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I'll be the last NHCer to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete