Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Feedback February 28

The Acts 2 Church.

We're a church OF small groups, NOT a church WITH small groups.

O, For a Thousand Tongues to Sing!

Tell us about your Sunday morning today. Tell us about why you appreciate your Connection Group!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Burnie's message. I love the thought of how far we have to grow. Gives us purpose to get more people involved in groups. I LOVE, LOVE my new group. We have a wonderful group of ladies who are all going through this life of motherhood together and after just a few short months we've all grown to love each other to pieces. Had not been for the group, we most likely would never get to know each other in this way. I couldn't imagine life without them now! If anyone reading this wants to join us...C'MON!!!

    Oh, and where on earth do you find such handsome subjects for your videos???!!

    ReplyDelete