Monday, March 29, 2010

New Podcast!

Our new website's podcast page is up and running! Burnie's Story from Sunday is the first podcast available, but we'll be adding a new one every week. Plus, there's a link to our old podcast page (now called the "Podcast Vault") so that anyone who wants to listen to something before this past Sunday's message can do so.

Just go to NagsHeadChurch.org, click on the "Media" tab, then click "Launch Sermon Player"! You can listen to the audio there or download the podcast to your computer or MP3 player.

3 comments:

  1. The church site seems to be down on Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble with the links this afternoon but it worked a few minutes ago. I'm excited about the new addition and appreciate all the effort it takes to keep the site current. Now we just need to get more people to visit and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story, Burnie. I'm looking forward to hearing from the others.

    ReplyDelete