Welcome Owen!!
Yeah, Congrats Mike, Tina, and Elizabeth. Welcome Owen.
We welcome with love Owen Michael Hodgson (aka:Cletus Xavier Rupert). Glad Mom and baby are fine and oh yeah Mike too.Lots of love,The Twisted Sisters (aka: Monday Night Ladies Too)
Woo Hoo!
Congratulations Mike, Tina & Elizabeth!!! Yea! He is finally here sweet baby boy! Hope everyone is well, and we can't wait to meet him.-Love the McKenneys :)
I think he's got MIke's hair
Congrats!
Yay! Congratulations Hodgson family!! :)
He's so precious. That round little face! Congrats!
Love it!! I am so glad he is finally here!! : ) Rejoicing with the Hodgson family!!
Welcome Owen!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Congrats Mike, Tina, and Elizabeth. Welcome Owen.
ReplyDeleteWe welcome with love Owen Michael Hodgson (aka:Cletus Xavier Rupert). Glad Mom and baby are fine and oh yeah Mike too.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
The Twisted Sisters (aka: Monday Night Ladies Too)
Woo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mike, Tina & Elizabeth!!! Yea! He is finally here sweet baby boy! Hope everyone is well, and we can't wait to meet him.
ReplyDelete-Love the McKenneys :)
I think he's got MIke's hair
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations Hodgson family!! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's so precious. That round little face! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! I am so glad he is finally here!! : ) Rejoicing with the Hodgson family!!
ReplyDelete