Leaving a legacy, finishing well.
"You make beautiful things out of us."
Partnering with Tammy to build an orphanage in Nepal!
Tell us how God used your time of worship at NHC today to move you closer to Him.
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
Burnie did a great job sharing his story! Challenging me to live a legacy that will bless God AND those I leave behind one day. Love the new song, "Beautiful Things"! Hope to see some people singing with us next week!
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful for today @ NHC. The Band totally rocked and the new song was Great! I was lost in the words of the song as Jane and I are planting our gardens at home...and I thought wow, God finds ways to reach out and touch your heart when you least expect it.
ReplyDeleteThen Burnie took the stage and I was just blown away. His story so touched my heart....Thank you Burnie....You touched me with your story.
Today was so inspirational-- Burnie's story, Tammy's story,8 new partners, and Rachel!! I've never heard Rachel sing more beautifully and passionately. As if all that wasn't enough...my connection group raised about $1,000 for Tammy's orphanage in Nepal. Today? I'm exhausted--in such a good way!
ReplyDeleteMan! I'm missing so much!
ReplyDeleteBut it's alwasys that way. When you miss a Sunday, chances are there was something that was said or done that you needed to hear or see.