Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Feedback 2/27/11

The Bible is the footer of our foundation.
65% of NHC youth claim that their parents do not spend any time during the average week reading the Bible with them.

These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
(Deuteronomy 6:6-9)

The Kimyal People Receive the New Testament from UFM Worldwide on Vimeo.


Did God challenge your way of living life today? Tell us about it.

2 comments:

  1. Today was very convicting. While I've made great strides in my own personal time in the Word, I'm not near as consistent with the kids as I should be (or in a group family setting). I appreciated the wake up call so much and got started right away today with the kids. This video was heart wrenching and just a joy to watch. It really was wonderful to watch while at the same time, a great reminder to not take my ability to pick the Bible up anytime I want for granted. Thanks, Andy! Neat Zach story too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed Sunday, but that video is so convicting. Do I love the Scriptures like these people or do I take my many copies for granted?

    ReplyDelete