Well I head back to the village for the last time tomorrow. The next time i leave the village on March 5th will be to come and catch my plane to Sri Lanka.
In some ways I will be really happy to leave, and in some ways I won't.
Its been a long tough trip at times and a great trip as well.
Thanks for following me on this journey and listening to me whine at times.
I am hoping this trip back doesn't include a tractor or hail as i have the two kittens with me and I really don't want to deal with any adventures, just wanna get back and get the house finished.
Stefan helped me realize I can only do what I can do. So we will have the roof up, windows/doors in, electrical run etc. If we can't seem to get it painted they can do that, the paint is out there and it may be good for them to take ownership and do some things. I can't do it all, and its becoming more clear that I don't think I am suppose to. as long as its safe/dry and the major things are finished that is what is important.
Nicole the girl that has been out there for the past couple of weeks has a friend that is going to come and help us finish the roof and that is a huge blessing!!! He has done construction before.
Ok well its back to the village in the morning.
blessings,
Tammy
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment