Wednesday, September 2, 2009

F1RST Wednesday Feedback

If you attended FW Wednesday night please take a moment and tell us about it.

We'd like to hear about...
The music...
The videos about summer and the testimonies from Brad and Diane about Connection Groups...
The Communion...
The Vision Casting about being intentionally missional this fall...
The prayer...
Or anything else!

Thanks.

6 comments:

  1. There is always a special atmosphere during Communion. During most other events, while we are worshipping we are also keenly aware of those in attendance who are not-yet-believers and are checking "us" out. When we observe Communion, I am truly focusing on my personal relationship with Christ and my thankfulness for what He has done for me and I am examining whether anything in my life is blocking that relationship. That makes my worship take on a deeper level than other times. My spirit feels refreshed after Communion. I feel actually more connected and less distracted during the Vision Casting portion, because I have just focused on my relationship with Jesus and my relationship with the rest of my church family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big thank you to those who staffed our kids worship and nursery. You're our "unseen" (by most of us) heroines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's exciting to hear all the outreach events coming up. I'm looking forward to it all! Loved all the videos (especially the testimonies). It was interesting to watch the seasoned NHC members sing the "old" songs that were new to me. A neat experience. As usual...the most special gathering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca...thanks for the feedback about the songs...that was one of the things I was watching, our newer members who I knew wouldn't be familiar with the three older songs we sang. it's good to know you still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy hearing a great song for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to FIRST Wednesday because of the connectedness I feel to our church family. There is no other time like it for me. It's interesting really--the auditorium seems smaller and the empty seats not so obvious as on Sunday morning when our focus is reaching the unchurched and we tend to be looking "out there". At FIRST Wednesday we are looking internally and focusing on us as a body. Wish all believer would join in.

    ReplyDelete