If you were in church today you likely came away with something that either drew you closer to your God or showed you something new or special about His family. It could have been the fellowship, the worship, the teaching, the ministry or a way the Gospel was lived out.
Learn to be content.
Listen to godly influencers.
Lift another's burdens.
How did this Lord's Day make a difference in you?
(Wow! Can it really be October this week?)
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
My thanks to the band today. You're ministry really led me into worship. "Inside Out" and "Glory in the Highest" are two of my faves that connect me with the throne.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking this morning that as the band was introduced yesterday . . . everyone in the band is involved in more than one ministry, they also serve on the Connections Group Team, Church Cleaning Team, Youth Ministry Team, Nursery Team.
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful to be part of a church that understands, "every member a minister".
it's been great to sit and participate the past two weeks...I've been able to see people doing ministry that I don't normally see. NHC rocks!
ReplyDeleteFall is in the air, and most of our summer guests are gone. Though I enjoy the excitement they bring to NHC in the summer, it is nice to be able to see the local faces and enjoy having the time to stop and say hi!!
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying reading all the Facebook comments about trying hard not to complain. Just wish they'd comment here, too!
ReplyDeleteWhen we walked out the door after church I automatically said, "Ooh it's steamy out here!" and immediately added, "That was just an observation, not a complaint!"
ReplyDeleteDoes that count? :)
Our connection group is doing a study based on the book "Calm My Anxious Heart" and we were just wondering why it is Rick, that your messages always seem to go along with our studies? Tricia wanted to ask the question but she was too chicken so I asked for her.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, being content in the midst of all that is going on is a struggle for all of us (if we are bing honest) and I for one look forward to next week.