Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday Feedback

Great day at NHC!  New families checking us out from our local community which is great.  Sam Knight, NHC partner, preached an awesome message about God's grace and extending that grace to others.  Coffee and donuts were served with excellence.  First Impression team did a fantastic job getting us ready for a great time of worship.  MP13 Band introduced a news song that fit great into the message.  Our Kids' Zone team knocked it out of the park once again.

What took place today before, during or after a worship gathering or at the picnic that made you glad it was the Lord's Day? Share it with us!

3 comments:

  1. Great reminder for today: It is one thing to learn about grace but when do I actually practice what I've learned!! Thank you Sam - great job today

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing Sam speak and share his stories and experience. I'll be looking out for the crippled people in my life this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing who/what God puts in our path when he is trying to teach us a lesson. I pray that I am receptive to these lessons and can share God's grace. Really enjoyed the lesson on the 13th.

    ReplyDelete