Worshiping the newborn King. Remembering the Gift of Christmas. Spending time with friends and family.
Tell us about your experience at NHC's Christmas Ever gathering this year. Did you bring a friend?
Love Song: Where Are They Now?
3 years ago
I really enjoyed the Christmas service. Not only because my husband joined me but because of the message Pastor Rick gave.
ReplyDeleteI spent an entire year in a bible study trying to lose my "Catholic Guilt" and finally understanding that you just need to open your heart and have Jesus Christ become your savior. Wow, it is so easy.
We are never going to be "Good Enough" and I cannot earn my way into heaven. I hope everyone "got it" at this past service....not sure if it is really called a service (their's that Catholic popping up again tee hee) anyway, I really hope more people can come to know Jesus Christ by listening to Pastor Rick ( oh I really had a hard time not calling him "Father Rick") and opening there hearts to Jesus Christ.
I am so happy to have found this wonderful church family......I feel at home.