It's obvious that Jake is wise beyond his years...he's smiling at the "soft touch" of the family! So happy for the Staples and Lamonts! With love from Auntie Barbie!!
Grandkids bring out the best in you- love, generosity, thankfulness. I can't wait to see this little one. He's a great Christmas present.
So sweet! I love that Grandpa is already spoiling him and trying to give him a candy cane. Sweet sweet! Congrats!!
Congrats to a beautiful family and to a set of grandparents. This baby is blessed.
It's obvious that Jake is wise beyond his years...he's smiling at the "soft touch" of the family! So happy for the Staples and Lamonts! With love from Auntie Barbie!!
ReplyDeleteGrandkids bring out the best in you- love, generosity, thankfulness. I can't wait to see this little one. He's a great Christmas present.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love that Grandpa is already spoiling him and trying to give him a candy cane. Sweet sweet! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to a beautiful family and to a set of grandparents. This baby is blessed.
ReplyDelete