The event was awesome - except for the part whena a certain older lady (who shall remain nameless) stole my daughter's ornament. Imagine stealing from a little innocent child!!! I love you Marilyn Dolly - oops it slipped out.
What a fabulous time of fellowship with some wonderful ladies. The only thing missing was the ornament of Rick's picture. I know tha Sue Burns is so proud to have that hanging on her tree.
I missed some of my friends who were not able to attend for one reason or another and said a prayer for their safety, health, and jealousy!!!
Poor Julie...she had such a bad time. Everything she chose got stolen from her, like the ribbon candy/snowman that I took, for instance:) She was gracious about it all. Great time of fellowship and wonderful food. You male-types really miss out...
Loved it! Stole a great ornament early on and got to sit back and watch the festivities. It wouldn't be the same with out Denise there! Food was awesome too. Loved the snowman cake.
Great food, great desserts and greater women. How blessed I feel to belong to such a fantastic group of women. I even returned home with the pickle ornament (not the one I took either!). I will start this new Christmas tradition this year with the family. http://mymerrychristmas.com/2005/pickle.shtml Thanks ladies for a wonderful evening. (It was nice to be out kid free!!!)
Sharon, you got my pickle ornament (that is a Boar's Head pickle by the way!). Not sure who got Sharon's pickle though. After my 4th ornament pick I ended up stealing an awesome scuba diving bee that my kids LOVE. What a fun time and I just loved the song and devotion at the beginning. Made it really special. Great idea, Misha! Although, we were hoping Gail would sing Feliz Navidad! A night full of love, fellowship and spunk (and a little bit of smack talking on the side...Beth stole my ornament 2 years in a row!) Ha ha...can't wait til next year!
Bummer!! I missed it while I was out west. I wanted to see how Misha and Cinnamon organized the larger "mob". What a blessing to have grown to the point of having to think about that at all... NHC ladies rock!
The event was awesome - except for the part whena a certain older lady (who shall remain nameless) stole my daughter's ornament. Imagine stealing from a little innocent child!!! I love you Marilyn Dolly - oops it slipped out.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous time of fellowship with some wonderful ladies. The only thing missing was the ornament of Rick's picture. I know tha Sue Burns is so proud to have that hanging on her tree.
I missed some of my friends who were not able to attend for one reason or another and said a prayer for their safety, health, and jealousy!!!
Poor Julie...she had such a bad time. Everything she chose got stolen from her, like the ribbon candy/snowman that I took, for instance:) She was gracious about it all. Great time of fellowship and wonderful food. You male-types really miss out...
ReplyDeleteLoved it! Stole a great ornament early on and got to sit back and watch the festivities. It wouldn't be the same with out Denise there! Food was awesome too. Loved the snowman cake.
ReplyDeleteJeanna
Great food, great desserts and greater women. How blessed I feel to belong to such a fantastic group of women. I even returned home with the pickle ornament (not the one I took either!). I will start this new Christmas tradition this year with the family. http://mymerrychristmas.com/2005/pickle.shtml Thanks ladies for a wonderful evening. (It was nice to be out kid free!!!)
ReplyDeleteSharon, you got my pickle ornament (that is a Boar's Head pickle by the way!). Not sure who got Sharon's pickle though. After my 4th ornament pick I ended up stealing an awesome scuba diving bee that my kids LOVE. What a fun time and I just loved the song and devotion at the beginning. Made it really special. Great idea, Misha! Although, we were hoping Gail would sing Feliz Navidad! A night full of love, fellowship and spunk (and a little bit of smack talking on the side...Beth stole my ornament 2 years in a row!) Ha ha...can't wait til next year!
ReplyDeleteBummer!! I missed it while I was out west. I wanted to see how Misha and Cinnamon organized the larger "mob". What a blessing to have grown to the point of having to think about that at all... NHC ladies rock!
ReplyDelete